By Y Ly  September 11, 2019 | 03:07 pm GMT+7 60 designs in designer Cong Tri’s new collection, inspired by dew, were introduced at the New York Fashion Week. Victoria’s Secret Angel Elsa Hosk served as vedette for the show on Tuesday. She wore a colorful premium organza high-low skirt decorated with dyed ostrich feathers. Photo by AFP. Hosk also wore a white off-the-shoulder gown to start the show at the Gallery I Spring Studios in New York. Photo by AFP. Another white sheer dress in the collection. According to the NYFW website, Tri’s collection is state-of-the-art and a fascinating story to be told. Photo by AFP. American model Sara Grace wore an asymmetrical black dress. Photo by AFP. Tri’s cut-out designs with low cut v-necks emphasized the feminine. Photo by AFP. Model Georgia Fowler in a braless low cut white bodysuit and a fluted sleeve jacket decorated with feathers. Since 2015, the liberating braless trend has gained greater traction. Photo by AFP. A thigh-high slit gown with a low cut v-neck. Photo by AFP. English model Leomie Anderson walked in a sequin bodysuit ornamented with crystal stones. Photo by AFP. A dress with huge highlighted shoulder, inspired by 80’s fashion. Photo… Read full this story
- Vietnamese designers launch their collections at New York Fashion Week
- In New York and London, Fashionistas Prepare for a Fall of Fashion Week Protests
- Victoria Beckham show New York Fashion Week: The designer triumphs with her latest collection.
- Yellow brilliance as Hollywood star shines in Cong Tri outfit
- BNYFW: Your Black New York Fashion Week Calendar
- Sarah Jessica Parker is taking four lucky fans shopping in New York
- New York Fashion Week: From Marc Jacob's barefoot runway to Serena Wiliams and her daughter here's what you missed
- Ben Foden and new wife Jackie Belanoff Smith look every inch the happy couple as they go on romantic stroll in New York City
- 5 inspiring New York City Marathon competitors to watch
- Double amputee schoolgirl makes history on catwalk at New York Fashion Week
Cong Tri’s dew-inspired collection presented in New York have 349 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.