|Cong Phuong’s market value rises to EUR200,000|
This increase comes following Cong Phuong signing a one-year deal with Belgium side Sint-Truidense FC in July. Before signing to the Jupiler Pro League team the forward’s estimated market value was at EUR150,000, approximately VND4 billion.
The current estimated transfer value of Cong Phuong is equal to that of HAGL FC midfielder Xuan Truong, although it still lags EUR100,000 behind Muangthong United’s Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Van Lam.
Van Lam’s market value is estimated to be at EUR300,000 or nearly VND6 billion.
These three Vietnamese players alone helped to increase the estimated market value of the Vietnamese national team from EUR1.55 million to EUR1.60 million.
Elsewhere, despite receiving an annual salary of EUR436,000 before tax, Dutch side SC Heerenveen’s new signing Doan Van Hau has an estimated market value just EUR150,000, according to Transfermarkt.
- Vinicius' market value rises
- Cong Phuong to sign one-year deal with Sint-Truidense FC
- Cong Phuong given number 15 jersey at Sint-Truidense FC
- Cong Phuong tops most impressive performers list in AFF Cup 2018
- Turkish Stocks Lost $20 Billion Market Value in Two Weeks
- What is Your Current Market Value?
- Microsoft's Market Value Overtakes Apple's to Close Out Week
- Below Market Value Property (BMV) - The Dream Ticket For Property Investors?
- Market Value vs Replacement Cost: What Is The Difference?