Cong Phuong’s market value rises to EUR200,000 This increase comes following Cong Phuong signing a one-year deal with Belgium side Sint-Truidense FC in July. Before signing to the Jupiler Pro League team the forward’s estimated market value was at EUR150,000, approximately VND4 billion. The current estimated transfer value of Cong Phuong is equal to that of HAGL FC midfielder Xuan Truong, although it still lags EUR100,000 behind Muangthong United’s Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Van Lam. Van Lam’s market value is estimated to be at EUR300,000 or nearly VND6 billion. These three Vietnamese players alone helped to increase the estimated market value of the Vietnamese national team from EUR1.55 million to EUR1.60 million. Elsewhere, despite receiving an annual salary of EUR436,000 before tax, Dutch side SC Heerenveen’s new signing Doan Van Hau has an estimated market value just EUR150,000, according to Transfermarkt.
- Could Scherzer go to hometown Cardinals AND get his market value?
- Market value: QBs who win get rewarded nicely
- Arizona auctions show Porsche 911’s rapid rise
- ATMA: Tyre exports in April-August rise 12%, second highest in 6 years
- Trevor Story homers again, eBay shares rise and Donaldson injury impact
- Million dollars, baby: Cost of Big Ten opponents keeps rising
- 2015 MLB trade value: The bottom five
- Dead money: Which players have the most negative trade value?
- Veteran sports agent says key to Jordan value is few deals
- Does Dave Stewart not get ‘value’?
Cong Phuong’s market value rises to EUR200,000 have 249 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.