Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh has given approval for the northern province of Quang Ninh People’s authorities to continue allowing Chinese tourist cars to drive directly to Ha Long City. Driving tours through the border have become a new attraction after the launch of the Mong Cai – Dongxing route in November 2016. Chinese holiday-makers allowed to continue driving to Ha Long Chinese tourists have been allowed to drive to Vietnam between January and December 2018.Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh has permitted the province to continue this until June 30 this year.Quang Ninh must co-operate with concerned agencies to ensure the safety during the implementation and inform the government of problems.The province also needs to evaluate how much of an impact it has on the economy for submission to the government.
- Health declaration required for all Ha Long residents after coronavirus scare
- Health declaration required for all Ha Long residents over coronavirus scare
- Tourism setback in Ha Long after visitors test positive for Covid-19
- Ha Long Bay stops receiving tourists for two weeks
- Quang Ninh halts tours of Ha Long Bay due to COVID-19 fears
- 2017 'hit lists' show that team Trump has long eyed political opponents
- Chinese smartphone maker OPPO further explores 5G market globally
- Chinese Smartphone-Maker Debuts Device With Embedded ISRO Navigation System
- Chinese phone maker Vivo launches 6G R&D
- Drone maker DJI continues investments in educational robot
Chinese holiday-makers allowed to continue driving to Ha Long have 245 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.