At the reception to mark China’s 70th National Day Addressing the event, Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam Xiong Bo looked back on the achievements that the Chinese Party, Government and people have made over the past 70 years. He highlighted that the greatest accomplishment was to find a path of development that suits China’s conditions, define socialism with Chinese characteristics, develop a socialist culture with Chinese characteristics and bring socialism with Chinese characteristics forward into a new era.
- New Zealand mourns mosque attack victims in national day of reflection
- Grand National day one results LIVE: Follow all the action on day one from Aintree
- Grand National day two LIVE: Latest updates from day two at Aintree
- Hong Kong moves to criminalize 'insulting' China's national anthem
- Malin Andersson marks International Women’s Day with image of body
- Amanda Holden Instagram: TV presenter posts funny snap to mark International Women’s Day
- Prostitutes march through London to mark International Women's Day
- 'National day of shame' in Australia as cricketers are slammed for ball tampering
- President Trump Celebrates National Day Of Prayer By Inviting Sutherland Springs Pastor To White House
- Rockland: How to volunteer for Martin Luther King Jr. National Day of Service
Chinese Embassy in Hanoi marks China’s 70th National Day have 211 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.