Representative of Can Tho City’s authority and Wakayama prefecture pose for a photo after the meeting. — Photo baocantho.com.vn Viet Nam’s Mekong Delta City of Can Tho and Japan’s Wakayama prefecture discussed ways to foster cooperation in a working session on Tuesday. Seizo Tsuji, director of the Business Promotion Department said Wakayama wants to transfer high technology in agricultural production to Can Tho through official development assistance (ODA) projects to help the city improve the quality of farm produce to export to choosy markets, including Japan. The Japanese prefecture also wants to open training courses for local agricultural officials, farmers and farming households to develop human resources in the field and promote farm produce trading in Can Tho, he added. The Wakayama administration will encourage and create all possible conditions for Japanese businesses, Wakayama enterprises in particular, to increase investment in Can Tho and neighbouring localities. It is hoped this will improve cultivation techniques for locals, as well as expand the application of high-tech agricultural models and post-harvest technology to create better products, he said. The prefecture hopes Can Tho authorities will support the introduction and distribution of products made from Wakayama’s special seedless persimmon varieties to customers in the… Read full this story
- Bill to Bring Cooperative Banks Under RBI Regulation to Get Parliament Nod During Budget Session
- Bill to bring cooperative banks under RBI regulation to get Parliament nod during Budget session
- Paralysed man in Can Tho seeking help
- Da Nang, Can Tho divert flights from South Korea
- Fresh policies to foster private health funding
- Arts Council Seeks Volunteers for Celebration of the Arts Gala
- Newark Water Crisis: Murphy Seeks $500 Million Bond To Replace Lead Paint, Pipes
- 'I was high and drunk on a multi-million dollar shoot': Amber Valletta opens up for the first time about her 'daily' battle with addiction
- Active vs passive mutual funds: Which is better in multi-cap space?
- Govt introduces bill to amend banking laws to strengthen cooperative banks
Can Tho, Wakayama seek to foster multi-faceted cooperation have 342 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.