The Hanoi Gift Show is a chance to promote Vietnamese handicraft Dual benefits Ha Thi Vinh – General Director of the Quang Vinh Ceramic Co, Ltd who has attended the trade fair for seven consecutive years said exhibitors open booths free of charge, participate in trade exchange activities and save travel costs to foreign markets. The event is also a chance for Vietnamese businesses to learn more about design ideas from their partners to help them develop new ideas of their own. “This is a valuable opportunity. By attending this fair, handicraft businesses and producers in Hanoi have found a large number of customer at little cost.” said Ha Thi Vinh. According to Nguyen Thi Luong, Director of the Hien Luong Bamboo & Rattan Export Co., Ltd in Phu Xuyen District, the show helps exhibitors access new customers, update new market trends, gain experience and knowledge about business management systems, and bring handicraft products to the world market. Sustainable development The Hanoi Gift Show 2019 will be held from October 17-20, 2019 at the National Exhibition Construction Center. It will feature about 650 booths displaying handicraft products from domestic and overseas handicraft producers. Some 10,000 visitors are expected to attend,… Read full this story
- Hamilton brings curtain down on world title winning season with his 11th victory
- VW is official car of the World Marketing Summit 2013
- 2010 Dodge Caliber Gets New Interior for World Markets, To Debut at Frankfurt
- Ford Fiesta Begins World Market Tour, First Stop: China
- Mercedes-Benz Will Bring C-Class Production to Alabama
- Report: Holden Developing Cruze-Based Hatch for World Markets
- Ford to Bring All-Electric Vehicle to Market By 2011, Exec Says. Plug-in By 2012
- Proton to come out with hybrid car by end-2014, to bring an EV into the market by the end of 2015
- Skoda boss: "we're building hybrids, not rally cars"
- Whats Next for Chrysler? Think Mazda
Bringing Vietnamese handicraft products to world markets have 318 words, post on ven.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.