The event aims to promote the province’s agricultural products, with seedless persimmons being the key fruit to Hanoi and other neighbouring localities’ customers. 16 booths are displaying their products, many of them have obtained safe food standards such as VietGap and GlobalGap. According to Do Thi Minh Hoa, Deputy Chaiwoman of the Bac Can provinical People’s Committee, building a good trade marketing campaign will help provinces not only increase sales of their agricultural products but effectively build their product brands. Bac Can has built a trade promotion campaign to introduce the locality’s safe agricultural products which had seen positive results, she noted. Bac Can seedless persimmons have been appreciated for their quality for many years thanks to their characteristic taste, said Dinh Lam Sang, Deputy Director of the Bac Can Department of Industry and Trade. As part of the Government’s policy of agricultural restructuring, the province has shifted to concentrated goods production, improving farming efficiency and building concentrated material zones for the province’s most advantageous fruits and vegetables to serve the processing industry for both domestic and export markets, he added.
- Hanoi hospital records rising hand-foot-mouth cases
- Bo nhung dam, a must-try dish in Hanoi
- Hanoi takes initiative in leading economic recovery
- Getting festive at Hanoi's first German Christmas market
- Bac Ninh attracts over 130 mln USD of FDI capital in two months
- Hanoi to build new bridge over Duong River
- Two of three suspects arrested for contaminating Hanoi’s freshwater source
- Fruit, farm produce week underway in Hanoi
- Hanoi faces rubbish pile-up following compensation dispute
- Hanoi’s biggest landfill reopens as compensation talks resume
Bac Can seedless persimmons introduced in Hanoi have 279 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.