The event aims to promote the province’s agricultural products, with seedless persimmons being the key fruit to Hanoi and other neighbouring localities’ customers.
16 booths are displaying their products, many of them have obtained safe food standards such as VietGap and GlobalGap.
According to Do Thi Minh Hoa, Deputy Chaiwoman of the Bac Can provinical People’s Committee, building a good trade marketing campaign will help provinces not only increase sales of their agricultural products but effectively build their product brands.
Bac Can has built a trade promotion campaign to introduce the locality’s safe agricultural products which had seen positive results, she noted.
Bac Can seedless persimmons have been appreciated for their quality for many years thanks to their characteristic taste, said Dinh Lam Sang, Deputy Director of the Bac Can Department of Industry and Trade.
As part of the Government’s policy of agricultural restructuring, the province has shifted to concentrated goods production, improving farming efficiency and building concentrated material zones for the province’s most advantageous fruits and vegetables to serve the processing industry for both domestic and export markets, he added.
- CNN introduce Hanoi's 10 greatest street food
- Agro-Forestry Still a Focus of Bac Kan Economic Development
- Be a Bac Giang Tourist
- Bac Kan Effectively Tapping Resources, Becoming Above-average Province
- Bac Kan promotes agricultural products with geographical origin indicated
- Ha Giang culture to hit Hanoi
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter hosts strings of events for Liberation Day celebration
- Trade fair introduces northeastern specialties
- Bac Kan Actively Improving Investment and Business Environment