Illustrative image Visitors had a chance to learn about the process of picking, processing and enjoying shan tuyet tea and join cultural and sport activities such as pounding steamed rice cake, panpipe dancing, tug of war and pao throwing.
- A treasure bequeathed by millions of years of evolution in Phu Yen
- Phu Yen tourism ready to take off
- Lovers' memorial beech wins England's Tree of the Year
- Ancient human ancestor which lived more than two million years ago breastfed their children until they were 12 months old, ancient teeth reveal
- Strange Swamp-Dwelling Prehistoric Ape That Couldn't Walk on Two Legs or Climb Trees Poses Evolutionary Puzzle
- What split rumours! Cody Simpson sips tea with girlfriend Miley Cyrus in her Tennessee family ranch as the pair enjoy their first Christmas together as a couple
- Hilary Duff reveals she wanted to 'honour' husband Matthew Koma's 'simple' tastes with her chic Jenny Packham wedding dress
- Bonsai kumquat trees of Hanoi's village attracts customers
- Kung Fu Killer Blu-ray Preview Starring Donnie Yen | EXCLUSIVE
- Mummified Poop Reveals Ancient Sloth Ate Mormon Tea and Saltbush
Ancient tea tree in Yen Bai honoured have 189 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.