The policy dialogue is part of a series of activities to celebrate 2019 International Youth Day organized by the United Nations in Vietnamin collaboration with Ha Giang Peoples’ Committee and the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union. Featuring the theme “Transforming education” this year International Youth Day highlights efforts to make education more relevant, equitable and inclusive for all youth, including efforts by youth themselves. Rooted in Goal 4 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development – to “ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all”, International Youth Day 2019 will examine how Governments, young people and youth-led and youth-focused organizations, are transforming education so that it becomes a powerful tool to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. “This is a unique opportunity for us to participate and contribute our ideas on transforming education. We are living in the technology era of 4.0 and young people have a lot of access to information on the internet. Educational system must provide us with a range of tools and skills to be compatible with a constantly changing modern world. Transforming education should give us access and freedom to choose the education platforms that we need,” shared… Read full this story
- New California: Mass Immigration Turning Virginia Blue
- Are Mental Health Disorder Rates in Youth Really Increasing?
- 8 Movies to Watch With Your Teen
- The Psychology of Guns
- The excellent
- Mindfulness Training and the Compassionate Brain
- 6 Indian-American students named 'Leaders of Tomorrow'
- These 50+ Brands Are Celebrating Pride by Giving Back to the LGBT Community
- Meaningfully Salient Parenting
- Is the Web a Vast Sociological Experiment?
Youth share perspectives on transforming education have 272 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.