National team midfielder Nguyen Quang Hai (centre) poses for photos with young footballers at the press conference for the U13 Yamaha Cup (Photo courtesy of organisers) Hanoi (VNA) – The U13 Yamaha Cup football tournament will return to Vietnam later this month after two years of absence. Thirty-four teams will compete in the qualifiers for the 13th edition of the tournament from August 24 to September 22 in the provinces of An Giang, Gia Lai, Dak Lak and Tien Giang. The Mekong city of Can Tho will host the finals on October 5 and 6. The teams will be divided into four groups competing in a knock-out format. The winning team will join the hosts and an invited team from Ho Chi Minh City in the finals. The champions will walk away with a bonus of 50 million VND (2,200 USD). The runners-up will take 25 million VND and 15 million VND, respectively. With the desire to work for the realisation of the young generation’s dream and grow future talents for Vietnamese football, Yamaha Motor Vietnam, has sponsored many football tournaments for youths, said Kawano Toshiya, General Director of Yamaha Motor Vietnam. The Yamaha Cup was first held in 2003 and has nurtured many Vietnamese football… Read full this story
- All of a sudden, Washington state is a hotbed for high-school football talent. Here’s why.
- Clay Helton to return as USC football coach
- Clay Helton to return as USC football coach after 5-7 season
- Clay Helton to return as USC football coach in 2019
- Former assistant Greg Burns returns as USC football secondary coach
- Unique cast returns in ‘Young Justice’
- Okwuegbunam returns to MU football for redshirt junior season
- Reaction to Clay Helton’s return as USC football coach
- Shea Patterson will return to Michigan football: 'It's going to be fun'
- Iowa State uses 'Confidence' and 'Swagger' cups to motivate young team
Yamaha Cup returns to seek young football talents have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.