World-renowned bubble maestro Fan Yang will return to Vietnam with unique performances to dazzle spectators on the occasion of the upcoming National Day (September 2) holiday. World-renowned bubble maestro Fan Yang will return to Vietnam on the occasion of the upcoming National Day (September 2) holiday. (Photo: fayfay.com) The Vietnamese-Canadian bubble maker has performed in Vietnam 19 times, delighting Vietnamese audiences with his colourful and entertaining shows. This year, he will give performances at a large-scale entertainment centre for children named ‘Bubble World’ that was built by himself and Dong Do Show Company at Times City Trade Centre in Hanoi. The shows are held at 10am, 3pm and 7:30pm every Friday, Sunday and Saturday, starting from August 23. The programme will be divided into two parts: the lively scenes for children and Fan Yang’s bubble world.
- World-famous Azerbaijani artist presents her works in France [PHOTO]
- Azerbaijan’s world-famous musicians tour America
- Teen accuses world-famous Mayo Clinic of 'medical kidnapping'
- World-famous Indian yogi to lecture at the Heydar Aliyev Center
- Fareham bubble artist helps break two world records
- 4 Russian women who became world-famous abroad
- Famous American artist to join Turkic World Symposium in Baku [PHOTO]
- Plymouth girl, 10, is becoming world famous
- World-famous Oktoberfest comes to Chichester
- Auckland racing track that produced world famous drivers to close after 50 years
World famous bubble artist Fan Yang returns to Vietnam have 229 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.