Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister Mohathir Mohamad have an open and candid detailed discussion conducted in the spirit of mutual understanding. Photo: VGP >>> VN, Malaysia pledge to coordinate closely in ensuring maritime security, freedom 1. At the invitation of H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, H.E. Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, Prime Minister of Malaysia paid an official visit to Viet Nam from 26 to 28 August 2019. The Prime Minister of Malaysia was accompanied by a high level official delegation, which included the Minister of Foreign Affairs, senior officials from the Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of International Trade and Industry. 2. The official welcoming ceremony for Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad was held at the Presidential Palace on 27 August 2019. During the visit, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad held bilateral talks with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. Thereafter, the two Prime Ministers witnessed the signing of the Letter of Intent on the signing of the MOU on Maritime Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue Cooperation and exchange of Letters on the establishment of the Malaysia – Viet Nam Parliamentary Friendship Group. Prime Minister Nguyen… Read full this story
- US diplomat condemns China over militarisation in East Sea
- Joint statement shows ASEAN’s responsiveness to non-traditional security challenges
- What is ASEAN’s role in settling East Sea disputes?
- Joint Statement by ASEAN Defence Ministers on Defence Cooperation Against Disease Outbreaks
- ‘We can protect the East Sea in a peaceful way’: diplomat
- US congressmen express concern over IoK lockdown, urge India to release detainees
- All nations, big or small, must uphold the rule of law in the East Sea
- China’s strategic machinations in East Sea
- US takes note of India's first anti-missile test; expresses concern over space debris
- UN chief expresses concern over Jammu and Kashmir, India rejects mediation offer
VN, Malaysia issue Joint Statement expressing serious concerns over developments in East Sea have 326 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.