The good news came after the tough semi-final match on August 13 among Uzbekistani, Kuwaiti, Lao and Cuban tank teams. The teams from Uzbekistan and Cuba ranked first and second, respectively while the Lao and Kuwaiti teams were eliminated from the competition due to their violation of the safety regulations during shooting exercises and having a broken track during operations, respectively.
|The competition among tank crews from Uzbekistan, Kuwait, Laos and Cuba at the Alabino training ground in Russia.|
Earlier, the tank contingents of Vietnam and Uganda won over Myanmar and Tajikistani teams in the first round of Group 2 in the semi-finals.
According to the result of a lot-drawing ceremony on August 13, the Vietnamese tank crew-members will drive blue tanks in the final round of the “Tank Biathlon” event.
The final match of Group 1 among the host Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan will take place on August 17.
|With their high combat spirit and resolve, the Vietnamese tank contingent achieved good results at the Army Games 2019. As reported by the Russian Defense Ministry’s website Mil.ru, the tank contingent of the Vietnam People’s Army brought into full play their strength and became more confident after each competition.|
Reported by My Hanh from Russia
Translated by Mai Huong
- NJ Middle Schoolers With Plan To Fight Lead In Drinking Water Advance To Final Round Of National STEM Contest
- Golf: Ortiz in contention as darkness halts final round in Mexico
- DP World Tour Championship: Tee times for final round in Dubai
- Sena, NCP, Cong eye final round of talks
- First Vietnamese student gains perfect score on SAT 1
- WTA Tour Finals: Perfect Kerber helps Cibulkova advance
- GC Prague Playoffs: World's best primed for $13 million season finale
- Divyansh Singh Panwar Bags India's 3rd Gold Medal at ISSF World Cup Finals
- Vietnamese athletes advance in Maldives Challenge
- VPA’s chemical contingent departs for Army Games 2019