At the seventh meeting of the Vietnam-Vatican Joint Working Group in Hanoi in 2018 (Photo: VNA) The event was co-chaired by Deputy Foreign Minister To Anh Dung, head of the Vietnamese delegation, and Deputy Foreign Minister Antoine Camilleri, head of the Vatican delegation. At the meeting, the two sides discussed in depth about the relations between Vietnam and Vatican, including issues related to the Vietnam Catholic Church. They recognised the positive development in the bilateral relations, especially the increasing regular exchanges between the two sides, as seen through the 7th meeting of the Vietnam-Vatican Joint Working Group in December 2018 in Hanoi and consultations between the Vietnamese inter-sectoral working groups and the Vatican’s non-resident Special Envoy Archbishop Marek Zalewski. The Vietnamese side affirmed that the State of Vietnam has consistently implemented and continuously improved the policy of respecting and ensuring the freedom of belief and religion of people as well as creating the best possible conditions for the Vietnamese Catholic community to operate and develop. The Vatican side appreciated the Vietnamese State’s attention to the Catholic Church and reiterated the hope that the Vietnamese Catholic community will follow the motto of good Catholics being good citizens and make active contributions… Read full this story
- How would joints work in an impulse-based physics engine?
- Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising Updated Hands-On Impressions - 150-Player Beta
- Joint Operations: Escalation Hands-On - New Vehicles, Graphics, Maps
- Arc System Works' World End Syndrome for PS4, Switch, and PS Vita Gets Japanese Release Date
- Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising E3 2004 Preshow Impressions
- Dialogue spotlights EU-Vietnam free trade, investment protection pacts
- FTAs generate opportunities, challenges to Vietnam’s agriculture
- Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising Final Hands-On Impressions
- Vietnam, Malaysia to expand trade in livestock products
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
Vietnam-Vatican Joint Working Group convenes eighth meeting have 306 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.