Vietnamese contestants will compete in 18 skills. (Photo: WorldSkils Kazan)
The competition will bring together more than 1,300 young professionals, representing 63 countries and regions, competing in 56 skills, according to the organisers.
Deputy Director of the General Department of Vocational Education Truong Anh Dung said the competition aims to inspire the young generation, develop job skills and promote connection between governments, enterprises and trainers.
In addition to the main competition, there will be a contest for juniors aged 14-16, who will take part in 11 skills, and a specialised zone to showcase 27 future skills.
Vietnamese contestants will compete in 18 skills, such as mechanical engineering CAD, mechatronics, CNC milling, car painting, plastic die engineering, web technologies, welding, electrical installations and bricklaying.
According to Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Le Tan Dung, the participation at the WorldSkills competition is an opportunity for Vietnam to learn excellent skills, thereby helping to improve Vietnamese workers’ skills and labour productivity.
In the 2015 and 2017 competitions, several Vietnamese contestants were awarded bronze medals, in addition to certificates of excellent skills.
- Saddlers send five packing
- Barcelona beats Rubin Kazan 2-0 to stay unbeaten
- Tough task for Rubin Kazan
- Inside the world of competitive eating
- Gooden uses fan to flush the competition
- Cavs send Magic to 12th straight loss
- English FA Cup Roundup, Feb. 19
- Masters unveils drive, chip and putt contest
- Blake Show: Griffin’s car hop takes dunk contest
- New heights; Griffin wins dunk contest
- Preview: Cards, D-backs send youngsters to the mound
- Competition in Super Bowl at all-time high
Vietnam sends 19 contestants to WorldSkills competition in Kazan have 270 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.