Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper’s reporters have recently traveled along the country’s 1,735-kilometer-long railway and taken pictures of the outdated railway. A railway crossing guard Coaches on meter gauge railway A merger meal of railway crossing guards Workers repair Long Bien railway bridge A worker renews a train coach with paint 30-year-old information system in trains A railway staff pushes the barrier by hand International visitors experience railway travel in Vietnam By staff writers – Translated by Ngoc Thanh
- WordPress to show warnings on servers running outdated PHP versions
- Expo-Russia Vietnam to take place in mid-November
- Indonesia to develop biofuel-run locomotives
- Hearing-impaired boy run over by train in Chennai
- First corporatised train of Indian Railways, Tejas express, starts between Lucknow and New Delhi
- F1 Is Going to Vietnam in 2020 For a Street Circuit Race In Hanoi
- Lao press highlights PM Thongloun Sisoulith’s visit to Vietnam
- News24.com | Mom of missing SA teacher hands out posters at police stations in Vietnam
- Mexican security and railway damage curbs flow of Central Americans to U.S.
- Railways vital to achieve PM Modi's vision of $5 trillion economy: Amit Shah
Vietnam railway runs outdated have 199 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.