Though it has a diverse medicinal ecosystem, Vietnam still finds it difficult developing its medicinal herb treasury. Vietnam not only has the famous Ngoc Linh ginseng in Quang Nam and Kon Tum provinces, but also sam day (Sipunculus nudus), sam cau (Curculigo orchioides), Dang sam (Codonopsis pilosula), Dan Sam (Salvia miltiorrhiza) and sam bo chinh (Abelmoschus sagittifolius), grown in many different provinces and cities. These include ginseng with saponin concentration in no way inferior to South Korea’s ginseng. A report released at a science conference on preserving and developing the medicinal herb area of Central Highlands and the southern part of southern region held in Da Nang on June 21 showed that there are more than 5,000 types of herbs in the area. The concept of ‘value chain’ and the role of leading enterprises in the herbal medicine industry has been mentioned at many workshops and events, but the preferences in the master plan on Vietnam’s herb development do not mention enterprises. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Science & Technology’s renovation fund is nearly inaccessible to companies. Ly Ha Precious ginseng found in Quang Nam A large amount of a precious and endangered flora gene has been found inside a forest… Read full this story
- Foraging for food and medicine: Herb walks highlight helpful plants in Milwaukee's backyard
- Rats aren’t that bad, especially around the dining table in Vietnam
- Cannabis Growth Opportunity Corporation expands into Caribbean with investment in Herbs Holdings Ltd.
- Let’s Preserve, Promote Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom
- Nigeria: Traditional Medicine and Cure for Malaria
- Sage advice from an herb expert
- Herbal education the focus of Pikes Peak Herb Fest
- Beyond golden shower diplomacy: preserving a positive legacy
- Herb, Garden Day in Canterbury
- Learn about herbs for medicines and cooking with expert in workshop at wildlife park
Vietnam not satisfied about medicinal herb preservation have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.