Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam will need 70,000 – 90,000 information technology (IT) workers in 2019, the online newspaper of the Government reported, citing a report by TopDev – an IT recruiting firm. Specifically, manpower demand is rising fast in such areas like artificial intelligence, data science, big data, and cybersecurity. Besides, digital transformation has become an inevitable trend, forcing enterprises to recruit IT workers. Manpower demand in IT sector will increase robustly to 62,829 in 2019, or five times higher than that of 2015 and 3.4 times in 2016, reads the report. This year’s manpower demand soars by 56 percent compared to the previous year, the highest growth rate since 2015. The high demand is attributable to the new wave of startups initiated by the Government as well as the digital transformation trend among enterprises. Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City account for 59 percent and 39 percent, respectively, in terms of the demand of IT workers, according to the report. Vietnam has 235 universities, of which 153 universities offer IT courses, producing total output of about 50,000 IT students annually. However, only 30 percent of the IT students could get job right after graduation while… Read full this story
- Flywheel WordPress Hosting Review: Everything You Need To Know 2019
- 2020 Toyota Corolla to Debut Thursday; 6 Things It Needs From the 2019 Corolla Hatch
- Haas may need to tweak 2019 F1 car livery
- Court cooperation contributes to Vietnam-Laos relations
- The Only Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas You’ll Ever Need
- 10 Things I Want in 2019
- QOTD: Sailing Past Sinking Ships in 2019?
- Ace of Base: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x2 Double Cab Long Box
- Thrive: a word for 2019
- 2019 Mazda 3 First Drive Review
Vietnam needs up to 90,000 IT workers in 2019 have 276 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.