A Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner takes off. Vietnam Airlines took delivery of its first Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner on August 15 – PHOTO: COURTESY OF VNA Boeing delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner airplanes to VNA under a lease agreement with Air Lease Corporation, with plans to put its newest jet on the busiest routes in VNA’s expanding network. The new 787-10 is expected to complement VNA’s existing fleet of 787-9 jets. These two jet types boast the Dreamliner’s efficient technology and passenger-pleasing comforts. The 787-10, which is longer than the 787-9, provides additional space for 40 more passengers and additional cargo. Also, it offers the lowest operating costs per seat of any twin-aisle jet in service. The jet is equipped with 367 seats, including 24 in business class and 343 in economy class. In addition to its size and fuel efficiency, the 787-10 can cover long distances. “Welcoming the largest member of the 787 family to our growing fleet ensures we continue to boast one of the youngest and most modern fleets in Asia, and also adds a competitive edge to VNA’s operations. We appreciate the unbeatable efficiency performance with reduced fuel burn and outstanding passenger comfort and amenities,” said… Read full this story
- Singapore carrier grounds 2 Boeing 787-10 jets after checks
- Major airlines ground Boeing 787 Max 8 aircraft after Ethiopia crash
- Biggest Dreamliner: United Airlines now flying Boeing's 787-10
- No bodies found in wreckage of doomed Ethiopian Airline's Boeing 737 Max 8
- FAA Expects to Receive Boeing Software Fix in 'Coming Weeks'
- WestJet's first Boeing 787 Dreamliner takes flight from Everett, Washington
- Airlines rethink Boeing 737 orders after second crash in six months
- Airlines rethink Boeing 737 orders after second crash in five months
- Germany's Lufthansa orders 40 Boeing 787, Airbus A350 planes
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Boeing reduces 737 production
Vietnam Airlines receives first Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner have 302 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.