BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) The University of Vermont and a research branch of the Army Corps of Engineers that focuses on the science and engineering of cold regions have signed a cooperation agreement.
The deal between UVM and the Hanover, New Hampshire, based Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory will lead to a wide range of education and research-oriented exchanges between the two organizations.
The agreement is designed to encourage and enhance study in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math at UVM by connecting students with the equipment and personnel at the lab.
Much of the work at the lab will be designed so students can receive academic credit for it.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
8/15/2019 5:29:11 AM (GMT -4:00)
- Alternative Left Parties Sign Cooperation Agreement
- Mount Tam and Banner Midstream Sign Merger Agreement
- US, Poland sign 5G agreement to cooperate on 5G technology
- New NATO Seven Sign Accession Agreements
- Hungary, West Virginia sign economic agreement
- Trump increasingly isolated as Nicaragua to sign Paris Agreement
- Kankakee asks city employees sign confidentiality agreements
- Relativity Signs Launch Agreement With Momentus
- Serbia and Kosovo sign historic agreement
- Cheryl makes ex Jean-Bernard sign confidentiality agreement so he won’t reveal her X Factor secrets