Accordingly, the final tariffs for two mandatory respondents in the review, consisting of Sao Ta Foods Joint Stock Company and Nha Trang Seafood Product Company, were both at zero percent. The Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam under the Ministry of Industry and Trade said that the separate tax rate applied for the remaining 29 Vietnamese shrimp exporters was also at zero percent. The aforesaid tariff is a positive signal for Vietnamese shrimp producers and exporters, especially when even enterprises who receive separate tax rates were imposed zero percent import tariff. According to the ministry, in the past 13 periods of review, this is the second time that the US Department of Commerce has determined that Vietnamese shrimp enterprises which receive separate tax rates did not dump their products in the US market. The zero percent import tariff will create favorable conditions for shrimp producers and exporters of Vietnam amid the tendency of trade protection has been changing complicatedly.By Phuc Hau – Translated by Thuy Doan Tags: Vietnamese shrimps Vietnamese shrimp exporters anti-dumping US Department of Commerce shrimp exports
- Japanese conglomerate acquires 35 percent of Vietnamese shrimp company
- Potential impact of proposed meat import tariff reduction considered
- India Plans to Get $217 Mln in Additional Revenue From Higher Tariffs on US Goods - Reports
- Wall Street Plunges After China Announces Plans to Raise Tariffs on $60bn of U.S. Goods
- Trump administration announces $12 billion "bailout" for farmers hit by tariffs
- Video: Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump's China Tariffs—'Technically One Side Pays the Price but Both Sides Suffer'
- China suspends planned tariffs on US goods
- Trump Calls Chinese Tariffs on American Cars ‘Stupid’
- Trump Defends Tariffs on Chinese Imports, Claims Trade War "Going Along Very Well"
- China Hits U.S. With Steep Tariff on Grain Imports
US imposes zero percent import tariff on Vietnamese shrimps have 304 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.