The event aims to introduce local Hanoians and foreign visitors about Tuyen Quang, its land and people, as well as the cultural values of the ethnic groups in the northern province of Tuyen Quang.
An array of cultural and tourism activities are set to take place during the event including pavilions showcasing local cuisine, specialties, tourism products, a photo exhibition, Vietnamese traditional crafts, and art performances by people from the Tay, Dao, and Cao Lan ethnic groups.
The ‘Tuyen Quang Culture Week’ in Hanoi is designed to preserve and promote traditional cultural values of the various ethnic groups which reside in Tuyen Quang and contribute to introducing local tourism activities to both local and foreign visitors.
- Tuyen Quang province to host Thanh Tuyen Festival in September
- Wrestling tournament for young athletes held in Tuyen Quang
- Tuyen Quang to relocate 95 households in landslide-prone areas
- Seven things to do in National Cultural Week 2019
- NA leader presents gifts to poor people in Tuyen Quang
- Go out and make your life better these weeks in Hanoi
- The best events this week in Hanoi
- Aceh Cultural Week to highlight province's cultural heritage
- Aceh Cultural Week keeps Aceh identity alive
- The 13 best places to visit in March for every type of traveler