BBJ Thursday, August 8, 2019, 11:30 Hungary had a EUR 556 million trade surplus in June, narrowing by EUR 437 mln from the same month a year earlier, shows a first estimate of monthly data for the external trade in goods, published by the Central Statistical Office (KSH) on Thursday. Exports fell 6.1% year-on-year in June in euro terms, to EUR 8.979 billion. Imports slipped 1.7% to EUR 8.423 bln. Trade with other European Union Member States accounted for 81% of exports and 72% imports during the month. In the period January-June, Hungaryʼs trade surplus reached EUR 3.328 bln, narrowing by EUR 787 mln from the first half of 2018. Exports climbed 3.2% to EUR 55.030 bln during the period, while imports increased 5.0% to EUR 51.702 bln. A second, more detailed estimate of data for the external trade in goods in June, and for the first half of 2019, will be published by the KSH on September 3.
- NNPC records N7.15bn trading surplus for June
- IMF blames German trade surplus for trade tensions
- China Says Denies Pursuing Trade Surplus Against India
- Vietnam enjoys trade surplus of US$3.1 billion as of mid-April
- China's trade surplus with the US hits another record high
- Binh Duong runs trade surplus of over 4.5 billion USD in eight months
- Prospects for preliminary breakthrough in US-China trade war brighten
- Canada September trade deficit shrinks as imports fall faster than exports
- Trump forces Brussels' hand on trade despite tariffs backlash
- China's exports to US fall amid trade war
Trade surplus narrows in June have 244 words, post on bbj.hu at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.