|Hoi An ancient town|
Travel firms in HCM City have begun to introduce a number of tours ahead of National Day including tours to Tan Lap floating village, Vinh Hy, the ancient town of Hoi An, Ha Long bay, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Singapore.
Along with a range of diversified tourism products, many travel agencies have included flexible departures in their packages, allowing for visitors to choose a two to three day short tour for their vacation.
Nguyen Minh Man, Head of Communications and Marketing Department under the TST tourist company, said that most students have already begun their new academic year, therefore short day tours are a popular choice for many families.
All domestic tours are already fully booked, while some tours to Southeast Asia and other Northeast Asian countries are almost full, he said.
Many travel operator have offered discounts to customers who pay via their financial partners. For example, when buying a tour from August 10 to November 10, customers are able to enjoy incentives from Vietravel’s financial partners.
These incentives include the opportunity to tour the United States and the Republic of Korea, in addition to a discount of VND 500,000 when paying with VnPay-QR or by entering the code “VIETRAVEL”.
Tour operator Saigontourist are also launching a series of preferential tours for visitors on the occasion. The firm are offering huge discounts ranging from VND 4 million to VND 8.9 million on tours to Southeast Asian destinations. Some of the popular locations include tours to Cambodia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Most notably, tourists are able to enjoy special discounts of up to VND 1 million per person on four-day tours to Singapore and a package tour of Singapore and Malaysia.
- Tourist Attractions: Busy during National Day Holiday
- Tourism promotions offered to celebrate National Day
- Over 6,000 travelers purchase tours directly at HCMC Tourism Day 2017
- Domestic tours favoured during National Day holiday
- National Day celebrations in focus
- Tour prices seen stable in upcoming national holiday
- National flag carrier offers big discount on domestic tours
- National flag carrier offers big discount
- Summer promotions launched on Tourism Day
- Tour packages snapped up at int’l travel mart