Speaking at the “Clean Food, Good Taste” campaign in Pathum Thani province on the outskirts of Bangkok, Deputy Public Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha said street food sellers should take this opportunity to promote the local food culture through improving and ensuring the quality of food.
This project can only be successful with the cooperation of traders in improving food quality and hygiene, he added.
Statistics show that last year there were 93,261 street food vendors and 84.72 percent met standards for tastes and hygiene.-VNA
- S. Africa secures morale-boosting win
- Food for thought for Robins
- Wenger warns Gunners squad
- Lambert: Star duo stay at Villa
- Ferguson keeping United focused
- Rodgers eyes ‘new Carragher’
- World Cup bonanza bypasses many South Africans
- Super Bowl caps long comeback for New Orleans
- Players hoping Pro Bowl stays in Hawaii
- Ultimate ballpark guide: AL Central
- RotoWire Mound Musings
- SE Asia misses out on Asian Cup
Thailand improves quality of street food to boost tourism have 167 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.