A wide range of issues were on the table at the event, including Vietnam’s current energy structure, power prices and electricity development in the future. Experts also discussed solutions to developing a sustainable energy system, which is accessible to all. According to Deputy General Director of Vietnam Electricity (EVN) Vo Quang Lam, as demand for electricity in Vietnam increases over 10 percent each year, the country should have a rational plan to branch out its resources of energy like hydroelectricity, coal-fired thermoelectricity, and many other types of renewable energy. Besides, the Government is working to boost effective use of primary energy such as wind and solar in a bid to ensure energy security for socio-economic development, he added.VNA Tags: Seminar environmentally friendly energy Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition Live and Learn Environmental Education
- Scientists create an environmentally-friendly bendable concrete made of industrial by-products that could prevent damage to buildings during earthquakes
- Elmhurst Trash Rates Not Environmentally Friendly: Official
- ‘Use of liquid energy sources should be improved to tackle climate change’
- Looking For A Furry Friend? Here Are 6 Delightful Doggies To Adopt Now In Los Angeles
- Jesse Lingard Strike Sees New-Look England Enjoy Dutch Friendly Success
- 'Just call me Harry!': Prince DROPS his royal title as he returns to Britain without Meghan to launch an eco-friendly tourism firm in Edinburgh - after arriving by train
- IIT-M develops eco-friendly way to produce hydrogen fuel from seawater
- How Angela Merkel became Germany's unlikely green energy champion
- Could waves become the next big renewable energy source?
- View: Take US-India energy cooperation to the next level
Seminar looks to promote use of environmentally friendly energy have 277 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.