Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the reference exchange rate at 23,115 VND per USD in the morning of August 15, down 6 VND from the same time on the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,808 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,422 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:15 am, Vietcombank offered the buying rate at 23,150 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, unchanged from August 14.
Similarly, the rates at BIDV were listed at 23,150 VND/USD (buying) and 23,270 VND/USD (selling), unchanged from the previous day.
Techcombank also kept both rates unchanged from the previous day, listing the buying rate at 23,130 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD (selling).-VNA
- 10 Online Free Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Tools
- Honda profit tumbles 40% as incentives, foreign exchange rates bite
- Pound euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR edges higher as EU offers Brexit ‘flextension’
- Daily Search Forum Recap: August 15, 2019
- The Day In Search, August 15, 2011
- Aion details all of its upcoming gear exchange rates for a big equipment overhaul
- Daily Search Forum Recap: August 15, 2018
- The Day In Search, August 15, 2012
- Marketing Day: August 15, 2012
- Daily Search Forum Recap: August 15, 2017