The company further said mergers and acquisitions (M & A) in real estate is a bright spot in the market. The shortage of high-tech assets, modern warehouses and strong demand from businesses are promoting the potential of domestic industrial realty market.
It said asset quality, lease price growth, transaction size and remaining time of land use rights are key factors that investors consider.
Property experts said foreign investors continue showing interest in the Vietnamese real estate market, proving the strong growth of M & A market.
Though M & A activities could slow down in the two remaining quarters, the Government’s existing policies will improve the market’s transparency.
Additionally, the shift of manufacturing bases from China to Southeast Asian countries will continue bringing benefits to the region, including Vietnam.-VNA
- Argentina and Britain Gain Berths Into New Davis Cup Finals
- In Russia’s Car Capital, a Production Line for Players
- Clark Hunt Is an N.F.L. Owner. And He’s at the World Cup. Again.
- The Untold Story of Napoleon Hill, the Greatest Self-Help Scammer of All Time
- At The Athletic, a Hiring Spree becomes a Story in Itself
- FIFA Report Details Plan to Remake Soccer’s Transfer Market
- To Spur Interest, Golf Courses Go Small in France
- Worry, Worry Man United
- HBO Says It Is Leaving the Boxing Business
- French Soccer Hunts for American Money