The project, which has a total investment of over VND 1.36 trillion (USD 58.65 million) sourced from the local budget, is carried out between 2019 and 2020 as part of the provincial transport development plan through 2020 with a vision to 2030. At the event The road has a total length of 18.7km, including 10.2km passing through Cam Pha city. It is designed to have four lanes for vehicles with a maximum speed of 60km per hour. The road will help develop a chain of urban areas in the Eastern area of Quang Ninh province. A graphic image of the coastal road It is also expected to attract domestic and foreign tourists to spiritual, resort and medical tourism sites in the province, especially popular destinations such as Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. The management board of Quang Ninh transport construction investment projects – the investor of the coastal road – has so far completed land clearance for 3.6km among the total 18.7km. Source: VNA
- DuPage County is set to begin construction on 55th Street in Downers Grove and Westmont
- Patachou Foundation to Begin Construction on 'Kitchen HQ'
- UO’s construction has no end in sight
- River Raisin battlefield park to begin construction in 2020
- Israel begins construction on massive new barrier surrounding Gaza
- HCCC Begins Construction of Student Center
- Up to $30M Apartment Complex Begins Construction in Royal Oak
- Construction of long-delayed Warm Springs BART West Access Bridge moving along
- Syracuse University to begin construction on Schine Student Center
- Ent begins construction on two Denver area branches
Quang Ninh begins construction of Ha Long have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.