He made the statement during a reception in Hanoi on August 14 for Google Vice President for Public Policy and Government Relations for the Asia-Pacific Ted Osius.
The minister hailed Google as the world’s major technological firm with experience in Internet-related products and services, including those regarding social management.
Lam suggested that the ministry and Google should expand cooperation activities in fields of shared concern.
Osius, for his part, wished that Google would continue effectively cooperating with the ministry’s units, thus strengthening Vietnam–US ties for the benefit of their peoples, and for peace and stability in the region and the world.-VNA
- UK security minister says no specific threat to public this weekend
- Brooklyn DA candidate slams Airbnb's lack of addresses on listings as 'ever increasing public security concern'
- Personal privacy vs. public security
- The 2018 EdNext Poll–Public support grows for increasing teacher salaries
- Minister Bibeau to visit West Africa
- A big pot of money for public art? Lexington council pushing forward with plan.
- Greek minister resigns in forest fire aftermath
- Sophos Sweeps Network and Endpoint Security Categories in CRN’s 2018 Annual Report Card – Again!
- KDG Providing Award-Winning Small Business IT Support in the Lehigh Valley
- Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt lent her money instead of paying "meaningful" child support