|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) welcomes Governor of Japan’s Nagano prefecture Abe Shuichi (Photo: VGP)|
At the reception, the Vietnamese government leader showed his elation at the signing of a labour cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs and Nagano prefecture, adding that the Vietnamese community in Japan has amounted to more than 330,000, becoming the third largest one in the country.
Vietnam is keen to cooperate with Japan in high-tech agriculture, he said while assuring the Vietnamese Government’s willingness to make it easier for Japanese farm produce such as apple and pear to enter the country.
The PM asked Nagano to incentivize its businesses to invest in Vietnam in fields of their strength such as agriculture, electronic machinery, information and manufacturing equipment, and receive more Vietnamese practitioners.
Abe in turn, said his prefecture signed cooperation deals with a number of Vietnamese ministries and agencies in 2016 as a way of further boosting bilateral links.
Nagano wishes to welcome more Vietnamese practitioners and pledges to provide them with all possible support. There are roughly 3,400 Vietnamese practitioners in Nagano and the prefecture wants to receive more young Vietnamese ones in the fields of nursing and tourism, thus making greater contributions to bilateral ties, the Governor said.
He also highlighted Nagano’s advantages in tourism, high-tech farm produce, processed food, traditional wines and apple, adding that the prefecture desires to partner with Vietnam in such fields towards propelling bilateral ties forwards.
- Switcheo Announces Strategic Partnership with Obolus to Launch an EOS DEX
- Verisk and SAP Announce Strategic Partnership to Reimagine Product Compliance
- SILVER BUFFALO & CITIZEN SKULL PRODUCTIONS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Restaurant Magic Creates Strategic Partnership to Provide Advanced Analytics Consulting Services
- Onsite Utility Services Capital Announces Strategic Partnership with Power Cube to Give Companies More Energy Savings
- Four Winds Interactive Announces Strategic Partnership with Vista Equity Partners
- How to Use Strategic Partnerships for More Explosive Growth
- Marijuana Company of America Enters Strategic Partnership With MassRoots to Promote the hempSMART CBD Product Line
- WGU Hires Strategic Partnership Manager
- Strategic Partnership to Focus on Employee Branding