Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Son La province Pham Van Thuy (Photo: laodong.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Prime Minister has issued several decisions on disciplinary measures against some officials. Specifically, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Son La province Pham Van Thuy was given a disciplinary warning under Decision 1051/QD-TTg for his serious mistakes and violations at work. Earlier, Thuy was disciplined by the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission under Decision 1192-QD/UBKTTW. The inspection commission said Thuy, who was also a member of the provincial Party Committee and head of the steering committee for the national high school exams, along with Hoang Tien Duc, Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training and deputy head of the steering committee, had to bear the main responsibility for violations of regulations in organising the national high school exams in 2018 in Son La. The violations brought serious consequences that affected the prestige of the Party Committee, administration and educational sector in the province, caused indignation in society, and many officials and Party members had been subject to criminal proceedings in association with the case. The PM also gave a warning to Pham Viet Muon, former deputy chairman… Read full this story
- Mikel attributes Eagles’ rise to Rohr’s disciplinary measures
- PM vows 'important' measures to take growth to double digits
- Pashinyan: Armenia PM will have one official residence
- Jordanian PM resigns after protests-official source
- New guidelines for PM Modi's security: Ministers, officers won't be allowed to come close
- In 41 trips to 52 countries in 4 years, PM Narendra Modi spent Rs 355 crore: RTI
- PM Modi’s 'adopt a village' scheme has few takers in his Cabinet
- Abe-led panel mandates anti-sexual harassment training for senior officials but shelves talks on law to penalize harassers
- Chandrababu Naidu rules himself out of PM race, is this eyewash or strategic move by AP CM?
- Poland will face disciplinary hearing on rule-of-law dispute with EU
PM metes out disciplinary measures on some officials have 335 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.