Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam National Petroleum Group (Petrolimex) posted a consolidated pre-tax profit of 3.06 trillion VND (over 131.6 million USD) in the first half of 2019, up 8 percent year on year.
The profit is equivalent to 58 percent of the target set for this year, according to the group’s financial report recently submitted to the State Securities Commission of Vietnam.
Of the figure, nearly 1.63 trillion VND or 53 percent came from petroleum business activities.
In the reviewed period, the consolidated post-tax profit is 2.545 trillion VND. Meanwhile, the firm gained almost 91.7 trillion VND in consolidated net revenue, down 5 percent from the same period last year.
Petrolimex attributed its decline mainly to the year-on-year fall of 12 percent in global crude oil prices to 54.9 USD per barrel on average in the six months.
As a result, its contribution to the State budget also dropped 3 percent to 21.35 trillion VND, the firm said. -VNA
- Pinnacle pre-tax profit up 45% in Q4
- MarketAxess Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Revenues of $112.4 Million, Pre-Tax Income of $56.1 Million and Diluted EPS of $1.21
- Giving Tuesday has another record year despite tax law change
- Mayor eyes another increase to tax after getting favorable opinion from state AG
- Macron seeks to appease 'yellow vest' protesters with wage increase and tax relief
- Let Florida school boards increase their tax rate for capital projects, freshman lawmaker says
- Bevin says lawmakers must increase gas tax and fees in 2019 for roads and bridges
- Alabama athletics brings in school record $177 million revenue, profits dip
- Media freedom group records increase in journalists killed
- American Airlines Group Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Profit