Head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh (R) and ILO Country Director Chang-Hee Lee (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Nguyen Van Binh, Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission, hosted a reception in Hanoi on August 19 for Chang-Hee Lee, Country Director of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Vietnam. Congratulating ILO on its 100th founding anniversary, Binh lauded its support for Vietnam in labour and sustainable socio-economic development via building relevant laws. He asked ILO to continue assisting Vietnam in fine-tuning labour laws in accordance with international standards, building workforce amid digital era, developing labour market and training new skills. Vietnam is ready to join international conventions, including labour conventions in the process of global economic integration, he said. Lee, for his part, affirmed that ILO will continue helping Vietnam with labour legislation, employment, social welfare while building strategies to address climate change challenges and develop green jobs, upgrade socio-economic conditions to lift Vietnam out of middle-income trap.-VNA
- AWS hires new country director for Brazil
- Privacy officials from 6 countries request details on Google Glass
- Ireland Is Officially the First Country to Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Top US intelligence official calls fake news a 'grave concern'
- Former CIA director criticizes Trump's Twitter feud on hacks
- Would you vote for a tech political party? This new Italian group is banking on it
- The Slutty Resurgence of New York's Underground Gay Sex Parties
- One Dude Shows How You Can Actually Help Women in Country Music
- I Went to a Simulated Teen Drinking Party and It Freaked Me the Fuck Out
- Little Big Town's 'Girl Crush': a Perfect Storm of Country Controversy
Party official receives ILO Country Director have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.