Located between Da Nang and Hue, Don Ca bridge on the Hai Van pass is a new check-in point that has become popular among young travelers. A local resident believes that this is an ideal place for visitors to take beautiful photographs as the North-South express train passes over the bridge Young travelers are able to immerse themselves in crystal-clear water amid a tranquil landscape, all whilst soaking in the breathtaking scenery This particular area is slightly off the beaten track due to its location under a canopy of green trees along the Hai Van Pass Romantic scenery on both sides of the road can be enjoyed. The Hai Van Pass is located at an altitude of 500 metres above sea level with a total length of 20 km, it is approximately 20km away from Da Nang city and 80 km from Hue city. The Hai Van Pass has been voted as one of the world’s most beautiful coastal roads by the UK’s Guardian newspaper Visitors can take fantastic photos of pine trees as they run along the road. Located between Da Nang and Hue, Don Ca bridge on the Hai Van pass is a new check-in point that has… Read full this story
- Check Point finds ultrasound machine trivial to hack
- Hands on with the redesigned Google Fit: More white, no more ugly bitmaps, and new 'Heart Points'
- Careers: Creative Interactivity and Other Musts To Attract Young Talent
- New University Rules Encourage Scientists to Avoid Air Travel
- Android Apps Can Be Hacked Via External Storage: Check Point
- Check Point SandBlast Mobile 3.0 Brings Prevention Features
- New Rumor Suggests Xbox Game Pass Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Some of Amazon’s brand-new Mercedes-Benz delivery vans are suffering a mechanical failure
- Revealed! The New Uncut! Ramones, Small Faces, Beck, Neil Young, The Beatles + The 50 Greatest American Punk Albums!
- New NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Passes Through The FCC
New check-in point in Hai Van pass attracts young travelers have 325 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.