Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong (right) and US Senator Tammy Duckworth.(Source: quochoi.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – National Assembly Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong hosted a reception in Hanoi on August 21 for a visiting delegation from the US Senate led by Senator Tammy Duckworth. Welcoming the visit which is taking place as the two countries are preparing to mark the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations in 2020, Phong said she believed that the visit will help deepen the partnership between the two parliaments as well as the Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership. The official affirmed that Vietnam always attaches great importance to developing ties with the US in both bilateral, regional and global aspects. She expressed her delight as the Vietnam-US relations have been expanded in many areas, including politics, economy, trade, science, technology, culture, education, defence and security, stressing that Vietnam considers the US as one of its leading economic and trade partners. Phong proposed that the US parliament support the approval of resolutions promoting the economic-trade relations with Vietnam on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. She lauded the important role of the US parliament in enhancing ties between the two countries, and thanked the parliament and government of the US… Read full this story
- Would Senator Obama Make a Good Vice President?
- A Fate Worse Than Death? Life As an American Vice President
- Clueless Senator Drops Ball When Dealing With Car Dealer
- Did Senator Barrack Obama Get Caught Up in the Sub Prime Lending Fiasco, Crisis and Fraud?
- Senator Obama Demands - Lay Off My Wife
- A Republican Vice President For the Next Generation
- How To Have The Life You Want! The Art Of Receiving
- Former state Republican chairman seeks return to Maine Senate in 2020
- Did Statins Cause Senator Ted Kennedy's Brain Tumor?
- Ring's Partnerships with Police Has Senator Demanding Answers
NA Vice Chairwoman receives US senators have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.