As the local police are still investigating the case, they refused to reveal where Linh was found.
Of the 10 people arrested for investigating the case, two remain in police custody for questioning. One of them is Ho Quang Ngoc, charged and appeared in court on August 12. The 25-year-old man, charged with child abduction and immigration violations, is due to appear at York Crown Court on September 16.
According to investigators, Linh was last seen when she was walking with an Asian man near York station at 4:40pm on August 6.
Linh went missing from her tour group of Travel Plus Vietnam – which is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City.
After not seeing Linh, the tour guide went to the Embassy of Vietnam in the UK to report the case and return Linh’s passport.
According to the Vietnamese travel company, Linh applied for her visa on her own and only bought the tour. The travel group of Travel Plus Vietnam arrived back in Vietnam on August 9.-VNA
- Ex-head of parents’ group handed life term for murder of 9-year-old Vietnamese girl in Chiba Prefecture
- 911 call traced to phone of missing Wisconsin girl's mother, authorities say
- Murder of Vietnamese girl draws attention of homeland media ahead of verdict
- Japan sentences murderer of Vietnamese girl to life
- Missing Oxnard girl's father testifies about destroying daughter's remains
- Jury finds mother of missing Oxnard girl guilty of murdering daughter
- Missing Oxnard girl's father testifies about covering up daughter's abuse, death
- Kerala: Missing minor girl, lover found hanging
- Defense makes its case in murder trial of missing Oxnard girl's mother
- Gigi The Missing Dog Found Safe Days After Being Spooked By Fireworks