The mission provided free health checkups, medicine and health counseling for 700 policy beneficiaries, those who made great contribution to the revolution and people in need in the locality.
In addition, the medical personnel from Military Hospital 103 and the National Burn Hospital of the Military Medical University equipped local people with basic knowledge of several common diseases and methods to protect their family members' health.
Also at the event, the Military Medical University presented gifts to 25 needy policy beneficiaries and five computers to the Kindergarten of Trieu Chau.
According to Major General Nguyen Viet Luong, the university's Political Commissar, in response to the "Gratitude-paying" movement, the university has provided free health checkups for needy people in Son La, Lang Son, Lai Chau, Thai Nguyen, Vinh Phuc, Quang Tri, Thanh Hoa, Cao Bang and Ha Giang provinces, among others. Such practical deeds have helped the university's medical personnel, especially young doctors, know about the hardships and difficulties of people in remote mountainous localities.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Thanh Hoa province
- Health Kalon Visits Saitama Medical University International Medical Centre in Japan
- Doctors Without Borders: Caring for people free of politics
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu bats for opening up to RPT to private sector in medical education
- Every Older Patient Has a Story. Medical Students Need to Hear It.
- Bernie Sanders Calls for Eliminating Americans’ Medical Debt
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud
- A transgender Marine comes out, tests military's new policy
- U.S. Health Care Lags Worldwide for Those Over 65
- An unusual medical training tool got its start as a childish prank
- Your medical supplies could soon arrive by drone
- House to vote on barring transgender health care in U.S. military
Military Medical University cares for needy people in Thanh Hoa have 284 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.