Salinity and droughts will come earlier and be more severe than in the 2018-2019 dry season in the Mekong Delta, according to the National Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting.
The rainy season in the Central Highlands and southern regions will last until October, with a high risk of low pressure and storms that go along with heavy rains.
From August to October, mainstream flow in the Mekong River is likely to stay lower than the average level of many years by 10-30 percent.
- How to Keep your Face Acne Free and Presentable
- Novaland receives $20 million to develop Novaworld Mekong project
- Experience the Beautiful Mekong River on a Boat Cruise
- Upgrade Your Bathroom With Delta Shower Faucets
- One Year Anniversary of the Drought in Southern New Jersey
- Top 4 Challenges Facing Option Buyers
- Have Delta Kite - Will Travel
- Delta Faucets Have a Fine Tradition of Beauty, Functionality and Affordability
- Reduce Water Bills And Forget The Drought With Rainwater Harvesting
- Healthy Facial Skin Care - How to Have a Beautiful and Healthy Face