The model of FLC Legacy Kon Tum. — Photo coutersy of FLC
Property developer FLC Group will commence construction of FLC Legacy Kon Tum, the first modern urban area in the Central Highlands region, tomorrow.
Covering 19 ha in Kon Tum Province, it will comprise shop houses, hotels and apartment buildings, schools, parks, an entertainment area and a shopping centre, the group said on its website on Tuesday.
The urban area’s launch will mark the presence of FLC in the Central Highlands region, which it considers as a potential market for many areas such as urban infrastructure, service and tourism.
Earlier in June, work on a FLC resort complex kicked off in Binh Son District, the central province of Quang Ngai. Built at the cost of about VND11 trillion (US$472 million), the FLC Quang Ngai complex spans more than 1,000 ha.
A month later, the group started construction of 15 ha FLC La Vista Sadec in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap.
These two projects are expected to improve the urban and tourism infrastructure in these provinces, according to FLC. — VNS
- Were you SEEN in the New Haven area summer 2019?
- Ireland’s urban-rural divide gets even bigger as new CSO population figures reveal two-thirds of people live in urban areas
- New urban centre could be created in the Midlands according to Housing Minister Simon Coveney
- Critics challenge new Bay Area housing calculus
- Ebola virus a serious threat to urban areas
- Chelsea emerge as shock favourites for wantaway Everton star Ross Barkley as Antonio Conte eyes new midfielder
- Airbus eyeing new European fighter jet
- Southampton in talks with Atletico Madrid over signing of Luciano Vietto as Mauricio Pellegrino eyes new striker
- Vail adds 17 new ski areas after closing on acquisition deal
- Catalyte expands to Northeast with new Boston-area office