Welcome to Is This Shoe OK?, an infrequent column about shoes that may or may not be good, as determined by me, an authority because I own shoes, and you, in the comments below. Today, we’re taking a look at Opening Ceremony x Sketchers’ Energy Sneaker. Here it is: the final evolution of the ugly, chunky sneaker trend. As fashion nose-dives deeper into the unfortunate era of the late ‘90s and early ‘00s for nostalgic inspiration, it should come as no surprise that Skechers, a shoe brand beloved by Limited Too-clad tweens and presumably no one else, has come into vogue. (Are Balenciaga’s Triple S sneakers really that far off from Skechers’ D’Lites, anyway?) Advertisement Opening Ceremony, a legitimately cool brand unafraid to take fashion risks and known to rebrand wack footwear, transforming them into stylish commodities, has decided to join forces with Skechers. According to the OC website, the “Energy Sneaker,” seen above, will set you back $95. “Celebrating its 20th anniversary of the Skechers Energy sneaker, Opening Ceremony x Skechers’ collaboration features an exclusive utilitarian colorway in chocolate brown, taupe, and black,” the description reads. “Its chunky, traction-grip outsole is paired with a die-cut cushioned insole, and their… Read full this story
- IFFI 2019 Opening Ceremony To Be Hosted By Karan Johar?
- What if the Olympics opening ceremony was directed by Ken Loach?
- MAMI Mumbai Film Festival opening ceremony: Deepika Padukone, Karan Johar lead Bollywood brigade. See pics
- Two Main Red Button Holders Finally Meet at Olympic Opening Ceremony
- Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Website Attacked During Opening Ceremony - Reports
- Let the Games Begin: Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Start Prior to Opening Ceremony
- IOC: Two Koreas to march together at Winter Olympics opening ceremony
- 2018 Summer Youth Olympic Games: Google Doodle explained ahead of opening ceremony in Buenos Aires
- APPF annual meeting officially opens in Hanoi
- This is why Meghan Markle wears shoes that are too big
Is This Shoe OK? Opening Ceremony x Skechers' Energy Sneaker have 331 words, post on jezebel.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.