Former Australian tennis champion Jelena Dokic has revealed how she was driven to lose 45 kilos after she lived off an unhealthy diet of burgers, fries and sugary foods ‘every day’ after retiring from the sport. The World No. 4 turned to junk food as a way to cope with her retirement after an injury abruptly ended her career in 2014. The 36-year-old said she struggled with her ‘normal life’ after hanging up her racquet – as her weight tipped the scales at 120 kilos at her heaviest. Before and after: Former Australian tennis champion Jelena Dokic has revealed how she was driven to lose 45 kilos after she lived off an unhealthy diet of burgers, fries and sugary foods ‘every day’ after retiring from the sport (left at her heaviest, and right after weight loss) The 36-year-old has been showing off her incredible body transformation (pictured currently holidaying in Croatia) ‘I ate junk food every day and it got to a stage, that was what I was eating, was completely opposite to what I was used to eating as an athlete,’ Dokic told The Sunday Telegraph. ‘I had bad and unhealthy habits. Burgers and fries were regular food for me -… Read full this story
- BH90201 star Gabrielle Carteris reveals she lied about her age during the audition as she landed the role of a 16-year-old when she was 29
- 'There's pressure to just be ok!' Neighbours star Jodi Anasta reveals she was 'too ashamed' to admit she was rundown... before taking a break from filming due to 'exhaustion'
- One-armed teen baseball catcher inspires millions, including professional athletes
- Warriors star Stephen Curry reveals he got contact lenses following shooting slump
- 'RHOA' Star Kandi Burruss Reveals Her Daughter Riley Lost 52 Pounds
- Carrie Fisher's Star Wars scripts reveal Princess Leia's private thoughts
- Security beefed up in Kashmir after terror attack, normal life disrupted in Valley
- Weekly flea market open in Srinagar; normal life disrupted across Kashmir Valley
- E-burger, fries and a cashless Coke
- Can’t live without fried desserts? Blending mixes with oat brand and psyllium husk fiber reduces their oil content
'I went from being a professional athlete to struggling with normal life': Former tennis star Jelena Dokic reveals how she weighed 120kg at her heaviest after living off burgers and fries have 357 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.