Nguyen Van Phuc, deputy director of Thuan Thien-Hue province’s Department of Tourism, stated in a August 23 press conference that the festival aims to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, and expected to see the participation of 50 teams from countries worldwide including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and the host nation, Vietnam. Competitors will be divided into two groups, one containing 20 teams and the other containing 30 teams, which will then compete in the event on both September 7 and 8, respectively. The competition will showcase an array of impressive lion dances for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Cannes Film Festival 2019: TV actress Hina Khan shares her FIRST look from Cannes in a pink pantsuit!
- A tattered narrative: Exhibition of quilts from the Quilt India Festival 2019 in Coimbatore
- Charli XCX puts on a leggy display in tiny black shorts as she delivers a spirited performance at Reading Festival 2019
- Towsontown Spring Festival 2019: Lineup, Hours, Music
- Folk artists rehearse lion dance for upcoming Chinese Lunar New Year in China's Gansu
- Celebs we saw at Mill Valley Film Festival 2019
- Top 10 funniest jokes of Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2019 as chosen by the public
- U17 Women's Football Tournament 2019: Preview: Upbeat Team India pumped up for Final against Sweden
- Matt Patricia thinks Lions have foundation of a competitive team
- Bensalem Fall Festival 2019 Is Oct. 5
Hue Lion Dance Festival 2019 to see participation of 50 teams have 223 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.