HCM City (VNA) – The new Eastern Bus Terminal in HCM City’s District 9 will open soon following two years of construction of the first phase of the project.
Tran Chi Trung, head of the city’s public transport management centre, said the centre had upgraded 30 bus stops that lead to the new terminal.
- CNG buses in HCM City could lose fuel supply
- HCM City public schools face teacher shortage
- HCM City to tighten control of cosmetic surgery services
- Indian Ambassador bids farewell to HCM City leader
- HCM City to build more reservoirs to store rainwater, control floods
- Ceremony to commemorate traffic accident victims to be held in HCM City
- Indian corporation plans to build IT centre in HCM City
- Tens of thousands of students join summer voluntary campaign in HCM City
- HCM City seeks to take promotion path to increase exports
- HCM City to hold regular water shows