Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan (L) shakes hands with Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan – Photo: VNA That was part of their trip to the nation from August 21 to 24. At the working session with Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan on August 23, Politburo member and Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan noted with satisfaction that the Vietnam-Indonesia strategic partnership has continued developing intensively. He said the working visit by the delegation of HCM City, the biggest economic hub of Vietnam, aims to help carry out the action programme implementing the strategic partnership for 2019-2023. To keep enhancing bilateral relations, he suggested both countries co-organise an ASEAN forum on sustainable urban development. This event can focus on climate change response in big cities in Southeast Asia, transportation development in big cities, and cooperation in supporting small businesses. Nhan said it is necessary to expand both air and sea transport connectivity so as to facilitate bilateral trade and investment cooperation. Also on August 23, the HCM City delegation paid a courtesy call to Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan. The two sides discussed issues of common concern like economic development,… Read full this story
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- What to Look For in Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Tips Selecting a Silk Tie For Office, Interviews and Special Occasions
- Sultry Mediterranean City - Barcelona's Gaixample
- Oklahoma City Lakes
- Did You Know That Port Townsend, WA, is Also Called the City of Dreams?
- Oklahoma City Movie Theaters
- Indonesian Food - Getting to Know Delicious Indonesian Dishes
HCM City seeks comprehensive ties with Indonesian partners have 293 words, post on ven.vn at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.