A new cargo transport service under the method of “from home to home” has been launched by the Hanoi Railway Transport Joint Stock Company (HARACO) across the Vietnam railway network. The company announced on August 17 that its new shipping service, launched at www.harapost.vn, aims to diversify services to meet customer requirements. The interface of the new online shipping service run by the Hanoi Railway Transport JSC. (Screenshot capture) Accordingly, the company receives orders from customers to flexibly transport multiple types of goods, from the smallest package to big shipments, to customers’ requested addresses in the fastest shipping times and in a safe manner.Customers only need to visit the website www.harapost.vn to book online shipping or make shipping orders at the registration desk dedicated to freight transport through the harapost system at relevant stations.In addition, the unit also launched a cash on delivery (COD) service to collect money from the buyers at the time of delivery on behalf of the sellers at a fee equal to 1% of the total collected amount.
- Home Values for Lorton
- We took a dumb home and made it smart. Here’s where we started
- Home Values for Lake Ridge-Occoquan
- Home sellers say 'jump,' buyers ask 'how high?'
- Nvidia's new GeForce Game Ready drivers are optimized for 'DiRT Rally VR'
- Can't get enough of the new Samsung phones and gear? Check out all the extra "Unpacked" footage here
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: Everything you need to know about Qualcomm's new mobile platform
- Google Home is a work in progress in India —but there's plenty to like
- SwitchBot review: Simple automation for any switch or button in your home
- Microsoft just launched an accelerator program for home automation startups
Hanoi Railway launches new “home-to-home” shipping serv have 298 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.