Święcicki will take a new post on October 12.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has backed the decision of Ukrainian Business Ombudsman Council to elect former Warsaw Mayor Marcin Święcicki as the new business ombudsman.
The relevant decision of August 21 was enshrined in Cabinet resolution No. 652-r published on the government portal.
In particular, Święcicki will take a new post on October 12.
As UNIAN reported, on February 19, the Business Ombudsman Council’s press service announced the then Ukraine’s Business Ombudsman Algirdas Šemeta did not plan to remain in the office after his contract expired in May 2019.
Šemeta was appointed Ukraine’s Business Ombudsman in December 2014. Prior to that, he held post of European Commissioner for Taxation, Customs, Statistics, Audit and Anti-Fraud.
The Ukrainian Business Ombudsman Council was established in December 2014 in line with the Memorandum of Understanding on supporting the Ukrainian anti-corruption initiative concluded by the Government of Ukraine with the EBRD, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, the European Business Association, Ukraine’s Federation of Employers, the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine, and the Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
- Local and mayoral results: Tories advance amid Labour losses
- City mayors could head off post-Brexit divisions
- Liverpool mayor attacks 'ignorant, insensitive' Andy Burnham
- Warren concedes New Hampshire, vows to continue campaign
- Bratislava gets its first construction ombudsman
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Many Investigations Involving Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Washington Post: Feds advanced Giuliani investigation as impeachment wrapped and DOJ reviewed his Ukraine tips
- The Man Who Is Glitterbombing New York City Politics
- Giuliani associates Parnas, Fruman face Oct. 5 trial, before U.S. election
- On the campaign trail: Biden slams Buttigieg, "Guess what? He was a mayor"
- Trump plunges into New Hampshire race, aiming to rattle Dems
- Trump Looks To ‘Shake Up The Dems’ With New Hampshire Rally
Former Warsaw mayor elected Ukraine's new business ombudsman have 330 words, post on www.unian.info at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.