Attending the event, Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh frankly and openly shared Vietnam’s stance on the East Sea issue which received strong support from other countries. The East Sea has frequently been high on the agenda of ASEAN’s meetings.The 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting took place as Chinese geological survey vessel group Haiyang Dizhi 8 and escorted vehicles were conducting activities in Vietnam’s exclusive economic zone and continental shelf, violating Vietnam’s sovereignty and sovereignty rights. China faces international backlash China’s geological survey vessel group Haiyang Dizhi 8’s brazen violations are facing international condemnation. Vietnam has the rights to take all resolute and persistent measures to defend its sovereignty in a peaceful way. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh told AMM-52 and related meetings in Bangkok that China’s serious violations are eroding trust in the region, escalating tensions in the region and affecting peace, stability, security, safety and freedom of navigation and aviation in the East Sea. China’s action has infringed the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea and run counter to commitments to creating a favorable environment for negotiations on the Code of Conduct in the East Sea. Vietnam… Read full this story
- Scheme to monopolize East Sea risks international dispute
- China is resorting to new forms of bullying in the East Sea
- Chinese coastguard ships ‘deliberately visible' in the East Sea
- How to Realize Marriage Trust
- If Revocable Living Trusts Are So Great, Why Doesn't Everyone Have One?
- Trusts Can Be Helpful
- Trust Account Bookkeeping Basics
- Trusts and Wills
- Trade in Dead Sea Scrolls awash with suspected forgeries, experts warn
- Rebuilding Trust in Turbulent Times
East Sea issue: Trust should not be eroded have 297 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.