He entered the public eye during his stint as The Bachelor in season eight, before hosting the popular medical talk show The Doctors.
Now Travis Stork, 47, has made it official with his girlfriend of three years, Parris Bell.
The emergency physician and his attorney wife avoided wedding jitters by planning a pre-wedding honeymoon to Costa Rica prior to their August 3 wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, followed by a traditional honeymoon in Hawaii.
New union: The Doctors’ Travis Stork, 47, married his girlfriend of three years Parris Bell in Nashville on August 3
The two both shared lovely black and white photos to Instagram earlier this month of themselves looking ecstatic and deeply in love during the wedding ceremony.
Parris wore a lacy wedding dress that showcased her cleavage and featured small straps around her upper arms.
She changed into a more casual lacy white dress for the reception.
‘We did a thing yesterday. It was perfect. 8.3.19 ❤️,’ wrote the reality star.
Relaxing in style: Travis and Parris cut down on the stresses that come with planning a wedding by flying off to a tropical first honeymoon in Costa Rica before the wedding
His wife opened up more about their nuptials in her own post with the photos.
‘I married the best person I’ve ever met in front of our very closest friends and family last weekend… I am so grateful for this man and for our tribe. Thank you all so much for celebrating with us! We had TOO much fun,’ she wrote.
The new Mrs. Stork also included a shout-out to Nashville-based wedding planner Kasey Schaffer, who ‘planned our intimate dream wedding in under one month like it was just NBD.’
Travis and Parris were able to cut down on the stresses that come with planning a wedding by flying off to a tropical first honeymoon in Costa Rica, before jetting back to Nashville to tie the knot.
‘Pre-wedding honeymoons are good for your health!’ joked Travis with photos of himself and his soon-to-be-wife alternating sweet smiles with goofy expression.
Another snap showed the couple high up on a forested hill overlooking the piercingly blue ocean.
Doctor-approved: ‘Pre-wedding honeymoons are good for your health!’ joked Travis with photos of himself and his soon-to-be-wife alternating sweet smiles with goofy expression
Loving couple: Another snap showed the two high up on a forested hill overlooking the piercingly blue ocean
The Dr. Phil contributor and his bride shared images of themselves enjoying Hawaii’s brilliant sunsets on Monday.
‘The Storks at sunset,’ he captured one photo.
Unfortunately, all goo things must come to and end, romantic honeymoons being no exception.
‘It was a wonderful week! This week it’s back to LA to start taping Season 12 of @thedoctorstv,’ Travis captioned a photo of the newlyweds in a rippling pool set against palm trees and golden clouds.
Paradise part two: The Dr. Phil contributor and the attorney flew to Hawaii after the wedding, where they enjoyed their official honeymoon on Maui and Oahu
The end: ‘It was a wonderful week! This week it’s back to LA to start taping Season 12 of @thedoctorstv,’ Travis captioned a photo of the newlyweds in a rippling pool
The couple spent their Hawaiian vacation on Maui and at the Four Seasons Resort on Oahu.
This is the second marriage for the TV surgeon, who was previously married to pediatrician Charlotte Brown from 2012-2015.
He and his new wife were first introduced in 2016 by a mutual friend in Nashville, where Travis lives when he’s not filming his TV series in Los Angeles.
Another try: This is the second marriage for the TV surgeon, who was previously married to pediatrician Charlotte Brown from 2012-2015
- The 65 best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- 'Johnny Depp grabbed her by the hair and I SAW him punch her really hard in the head': Amber Heard's sister backs her in court and says actor would call her a 'fat w****' and tell her 'I love you' in same sentence
- Still crazy after all these years?
- Johnny Depp 'demanded that Amber Heard stop doing nudity in her films' and had a 'particular issue' with intimate scenes with James Franco
- Johnny Depp 'threw 30 bottles at me like grenades': Amber Heard claims actor severed his finger while attacking her after she took his vodka and smashed it on the floor in Australian mansion
- Smashed picture frames and 'hurled' wine bottles: Court is shown photos of destruction inside penthouse after Johnny Depp 'threw a phone at Amber Heard'
- Keith Marshall dies of bowel cancer soon after calling for earlier screening
- 'He told me he'd slice up my face': Amber Heard says Johnny Depp threatened to mutilate her in attack that severed his finger - before he hid raw meat around the house and smeared mashed potatoes on doors
- Pictured: Johnny Depp's graffiti calling Amber Heard's ex 'Taysa van Pee' that he scrawled on painting that was a gift from her artist former lover Taysa van Ree
- 'You are making this up as you go along': Amber Heard is accused of lying about Johnny Depp's Thanksgiving attack as court is shown video of them celebrating and laughing about 'the monster' with actor's son and Marilyn Manson
- Dog the Bounty Hunter says late wife Beth ‘wouldn’t look at’ him before death because she knew he’d ‘given up’ on her
Dr. Travis Stork of The Doctors marries his girlfriend Parris Bell... before jetting off to a romantic honeymoon in Hawaii have 908 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.