Attending the event were nearly 200 delegates representing the Party committees, authorities, and parents and teachers of the recipients in the three border districts of Duc Co, la Grai, and Chu Prong in Gia Lai province. Speaking at the event, Senior Colonel Ro Manh Tuan, Deputy Political Commissar of the provincial Border Guard Command, stressed that over the past years, the provincial Border Guard Command, in association with local Party committees, authorities, and relevant agencies have conducted programs to perform information dissemination work and support needy students. These meaningful activities have contributed to tightening the military-civilian ties, thus developing the economy while ensuring peace, stability, and security in border areas. Photo: qdnd.vn Three months ago, the provincial Border Guard Command directed its affiliated units to coordinate with local authorities in reviewing each case, meeting with children and their parents, and discussing plans, dates, and places to conduct the program. At first, the provincial Border Guard Command adopted five children in the four border communes of la O, la Chia, la Dom, and la Pron. The children have been provided with good accommodation, school supplies, and other necessities from Border Posts 717, 719, 721, and 725. Food for the children has… Read full this story
- READ: President Trump's State of the Union address
- Full Text: President Donald Trump’s 2020 State of the Union Speech
- White House Officially Responds To Pelosi Ripping Up Trump’s Speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi Suggests She Was Going To Do Something Much Worse Than Rip Up Speech
- Arrowe Park quarantine guard claims patients are 'holding staff to RANSOM' by demanding private chefs and free alcohol or they will LEAVE - and says police stopped drunk detainee fleeing
- Nancy Pelosi RIPS UP Donald Trump's speech: State of the Union ends in open warfare between speaker and president as he praises his achievements and attacks 'socialism' to cheers of 'four more years' from Republicans - while Democrats walk out in disgust
- 'It was the courteous thing to do - considering the alternative!' Nancy Pelosi defends tearing up State of the Union calling Donald Trump's speech 'DIRTY' after he started by snubbing her handshake
- After coronavirus evacuees touch down in Darwin, Howard Springs residents speak out
- Text of President Trump’s 2020 State of the Union address
- 'That's her legacy': White House slams Pelosi for tearing up State of the Union address as Nancy BRAGS to cheering Dems that 'Trump shredded the truth so I shredded his speech'
Border guards support students in border areas have 414 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.